- Mayor Pro Tem and Vancouver City Councilor
- Chair and Member of the CTRAN Board of Directors
- 5 years on the City of Vancouver Planning Commission.
- Volunteers with Neighbors on Watch (NOW) and Fire Corps
- Chaired the Vancouver Neighborhood Alliance and chaired the Shumway Neighborhood
- Neighborhood representative on the Governor’s I-5 Trade and Transportation Task Force
- Board member and Vice President of the Clark County Historical Society.
- Chair and Board member of Daybreak Youth Services Advisory Board
- Treasurer for the Uptown Village Association
- President of the League of Women Voters
- Gold Star Family Liaison for the Community Military Appreciation Committee
- Memberships in: Rotary, La Society de Femme - Child Welfare Chair, Assistance League of Southwest Washington, Graduate of and presenter for Leadership Clark County.
|Education & Work:
- 30 years as a public school teacher
- Chair of the Mathematics Department
- Lecturer and Instructor at colleges and universities
- Consultant for schools districts in Washington and Oregon
- Editor and author for Oregon's State Math Journal
- Oregon Department of Education, College Evaluation Team Member and Chair
- Supervising Master for Student Teachers
- Coauthor, Chapter 13. Reforming Middle School Mathematics Constructively.
- Iris Award - Women of Achievement in Southwest Washington
- Oregon Math Teacher of the Year
- National Teacher Award - Milken Foundation
- Presidential finalist for Secondary Mathematics, Oregon
Contribute to Anne's Campaign